4th Floor, Great Nigeria House, Balogun, Lagos Island
Fast International shipping
Support forum provide
for over 24h, every day.
FaQs. General Information
Why should you buy from us?
- More than 6000 designs to choose from – Customer love having several options
- 100% cotton quality – Money back guarantee if product don’t meet standard
- Excellent customer service – We handle the entire process for you
- Transparent pricing – Makes it easy to calculate your margin
- Dedicated account manager – Service is tailored to your specific need
- Weekly product update – You get an updated inventory.
What’s the Minimum Order Quantity for wholesale?
- MoQ is 50pieces for internatonal orders and 20pieces for orders within Nigeria
Can I select multiple designs?
- Yes, you can select as many designs as possible to make up your Minimum Order Quantity
How much will my landing cost be for bulk purchase?
- Depending on current shipping and fabric price selected, average wholesale landing cost per 6yards fabric to your country could be as low as $19 – $25
How long does shipping take?
- Shipping typically takes about 3 weeks or less depending on the Aircargo company use for wholesale buyers.
- Retail orders are faster, though also depends on the courier, DHL and UPS are our popular shippers.
- West Africa takes about 10days or less and mostly shipped by road.
- Any state in Nigeria takes 3 workdays.
- Delivery within Lagos is next workday.
What’s the estimated shipping cost?
- Shipping cost reduces as order quantity increases.
- Your cart automatically calculates shipping, which is seen separately.
- See External Shipping Calculator here
Can I return a fabric?
- Yes, but please go through our return policy here.
What’s the fabric measurement?
- Our ankara fabrics are sold by 6yards or 5.486m.
- Laces sold by 5yards.
- Cashmere/Wool are sold per yard.
What’s the weight of the fabric?
- A ankara fabric weigh about 0.9kg (900g) + or – 0.1kg (100g) per 6yards.
- Lace weigh varies but average at 1kg per 5yards.
Does the fabric wash or run color?
- Our fabrics are made with the best precision, testing and standards with our customers in mind.
How do I care for Ankara fabric?
- Fabric can be washed in a machine with detergent and room temperature water.
- Do not use bleach on fabric!
- Fabric should be washed separately.
Are the fabrics 100% cotton?
- Though fabric has crispy feel when new, after first wash it returns with a soft feel.