Cashmere is a luxury fabric that is known for its softness, warmth, and durability. However, the quality of cashmere fabric can vary greatly, so it’s important to choose a high-quality fabric for your garments or home decor. Here are some grades of cashmere fabrics:
- 7 Stars (Grade A): This is the highest grade of cashmere fabric. It is made from the longest and finest fibers, and it is soft, smooth, and free of any defects. It is considered the best quality cashmere and is the most expensive.
- 5 Stars (Grade B): This grade of cashmere fabric is made from fibers that are slightly shorter and coarser than those used in grade A. It is still considered high-quality cashmere, but it is less expensive than grade A.
- 3 Stars (Grade C): This grade of cashmere fabric is made from the shortest and coarsest fibers. It is less expensive than grades A and B, but it is still considered a high-quality cashmere.
- Blended Cashmere: This is a cashmere fabric that is blended with other fibers such as wool, silk or polyester to create a more affordable and often more durable fabric.
- Recycled cashmere: This is a cashmere fabric that is made from recycled cashmere fibers, it is environmentally friendly but it may not be as soft and high-quality as other cashmere fabrics.
When purchasing cashmere, it’s important to check the quality of the fabric, the fiber content, the weight, and the finish before making a purchase, and it’s also recommended to buy from trusted and well-known sellers, because they are more likely to sell high-quality fabrics.