Aso ebi attire for a traditional Nigerian wedding ceremony typically includes a matching headwrap (gele), buba (top) and iro (wrapper) for women and a matching buba, sokoto (trouser) and cap for men. The fabric used for the aso ebi attire is usually a traditional Nigerian fabric such as Ankara, Aso-oke, or lace.
The color combination for the aso ebi attire is usually chosen by the couple’s family, and it depends on their preference and the theme of the wedding. Below are some popular color combination for aso ebi attire:
- White and Gold: This is a classic and timeless color combination that is perfect for a traditional Nigerian wedding. It creates a sophisticated and elegant look for the guests.
- Red and Gold: This is a popular color combination for Nigerian weddings, it creates a bold and striking look for the guests.
- Blue and White: This color combination creates a serene and calming look for the guests, it is perfect for beach or garden weddings.
- Green and Gold: This color combination creates a fresh and vibrant look for the guests, it is perfect for outdoor or destination weddings.
- Black and White: This color combination creates a sleek and chic look for the guests, it is perfect for a modern or contemporary wedding.
- Peach and Gold: This color combination creates a soft and feminine look for the guests, it is perfect for a romantic or intimate wedding.
It is important to note that the color combinations are not limited to these, there are many other color combinations that could be used and it all depends on the couple and the family’s preference and the theme of the wedding.